Hi

I got the same error message when installing on CentOS release 6.6 (Final)
minimal install :

.
.
.
TASK: [gitorious | enable and start gitorious-http-backend] *******************
failed: [localhost] => {"failed": true}
msg: gitorious-http-backend: unrecognized service

FATAL: all hosts have already failed -- aborting

           to retry, use: --limit @/root/install.retry

localhost                  : ok=32   changed=2    unreachable=0    failed=1

Where can I find more information about the error message? - error log install
log etc.

Best regards.