Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for *Java with Clojure *for* American Fork, UT*

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at
248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles on *r...@hclglobal.com*
<r...@hclglobal.com>

Title: Java with Clojure

Location: American Fork, UT

Duration: 6 Months +

*Responsibilities:*

Primary responsibilities and skills include the following areas:

·         A strong desire to learn new things and continually improve
yourself and those around you with a “can do anything” mentality

·         You live to experiment, test, fail fast, and learn as you go, we
are not looking for a cookie cutter solution to our complex problems

·         Building enterprise class, highly available web services to
handle millions of transactions per day in a highly elastic, cloud native
environment

·         Working on an agile team using test driven development to deliver
the highest quality software possible

·         Ability to be part of a high performance team and work with your
peers to ensure our collective success

*Basic Requirements:*

A successful Software Engineer will have:

·         A 4-year college degree in Computer Science / Information
Technology, Bachelor of Science preferred, master’s degree is nice to have

·         1+ year of professional enterprise development experience

·         Experience with one or more of the following:

·         Object oriented, pattern based enterprise development
experience.  (Java, Clojure, Go)

·         Scripting ability (Bash / Shell, Python, PERL, Ruby, etc)

·         JavaScript

·         Postgres, Couchbase, or other NoSQL servers

·         Automated testing of applications & Continuous Integration

·         REST

·         JSON

·         Linux

*Nice to have qualifications:*

·         DevOps - Salt Stack, Docker, PaaS, Jenkins, Automated testing,
building Cloud Native Applications, Git

·         Netflix stack, in particular FalcorJS & Hystrix

·         GraphQL

·         ReactJS

·         Lisp

·         Sockets