Dear Colleagues:

OneWorld South Asia, a network of over 600 organisations working towards
empowering local and marginalised communities using ICTs, welcomes you
to the 'Mission 2007: the Power of Partnerships' event, to be held on
November 15, 2005 during 1500 - 1530 HRS at the ITU Connect the World
Launch Pad, WSIS II, Tunis. You can get a detailed agenda here:
<http://www.dgroups.org/groups/oneworld/OneWorldSA/docs/Mission_2007_final.
pdf>

We expect your valued presence in this event as we showcase this unique
nationwide ICT for development movement to the world while attracting
global solidarity for taking this movement forward.

Yours sincerely,
Atanu Garai

--
Atanu Garai