Dear GKD Members,

Welcome back to the GKD List! We are pleased to resume the List today
after a longer-than-expected hiatus due to the Moderators' extended
travel commitments. While GKD was on vacation, we received many
interesting messages which will take a few days to process. If you
submitted a message during this period please be assured that it will be
posted as soon as possible.

We thank our members for their continued participation. It was
gratifying to note that while the List was on vacation we received
several messages telling us how much members missed the discussions and
how useful GKD was for them. We look forward to hosting many more
informed exchanges in the coming year.

Sincerely,

the GKD Moderators