Thought I'd flag this for those who are not aware of this yet...

APC's reflection report on WSIS / Rapport de reflection d'APC sur le SMSI /
Informe de reflexion de APC sobre la CMSI

Beyond the dust and heat: APC looks at Tunis and Geneva in perspective

Some months after the heat and dust settled on the Tunisian skyline, APC
has come up with its evaluation of what the four-year World Summit on
the Information Society could hold out for people on the planet. And our
reflections throw up a mixed bag.

There are some positive signs emerging from WSIS, it suggests. But
unless active steps are taken to ensure that vested interests don't take
over, and local opportunities are created, all hope and optimism could
be rather misplaced. Read the eleven page report.

APC reflection report on WSIS:
http://rights.apc.org/documents/apc_wsis_reflection_0206.pdf

Other WSIS articles and your comments:
http://blog.apc.org