Respected Colleagues,

Greetings!

I am happy to inform all of you about the release of my first
publication yesterday by the UN Resident Coordinator Dr. Maxine Olson in
India at the National Institute of Smart Government (NISG), Hyderabad.

The publication entitled "ICT for Development Case Studies from India"
was compiled, researched, analyzed and edited by me for the
UNDP-Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (Govt. of
India) ICTD project.

I am pleased to provide you e-copies of the publication for
dissemination/hosting on your site apart from providing you specific
support for dissemination to the targeted segments as the compilation
covers several issues relevant for policy planners and implementors.
Governance is a central theme in a large number of cases I have compiled
apart from Gender and empowerment. Below themes were chosen for the
publication:

(1) Providing integrated services in semi-urban and urban areas
(2) ICTs for enhancing Rural Livelihoods
(3) ICTs for Transorming Rural Governance
(4) ICTs for Women's Empowerment

Many thanks for your consistent support all of you have extended to me
over the years; and opportunities such as above provide me an
opportunity to renew commitment to you apart from sharing knowledge.

Kind Regards,

Chetan Sharma
Founder, Datamation Foundation Trust (a registered non-profit
organization)
www.datamationfoundation.org
Mobile#9811039482