Dear GKD Members,

Please let me introduce myself. I am a researcher at Loughborough
University investigating the ways in which citizens and communities use
ICTs. Over recent weeks I have seen many interesting postings by members
of the GKD group about using technology for citizen empowerment and
community benefit. Although there are numerous examples where people
have been involved in developing or influencing content in some way
(e.g., websites, blogs, online forums or newsletters, etc.), I am
particularly interested in situations where citizens or communities have
actively participated in creating or shaping new ICT applications or
developments. If you are aware of any such examples I would be really
grateful to hear about them.

Best regards,

Wendy

C Wendy Olphert