> Looks like the docs are a tad out of date, sorry about that.  Patch follows
> (you want ghc/rts/RtsFlags.h and ghc/includes/Rts.h respectively).

Ah-hah!  So I should just be able to write, in rts.c:

#include "Rts.h"
      void defaultsHook (void) {
         RTSflags.GcFlags.stksSize =  1000002 / sizeof(W_);
         RTSflags.GcFlags.heapSize =  8000002 / sizeof(W_);
      }

then:  ghc rts.c?  But, no:

swift.ucc.ie:~/check2: ghc rts.c
rts.c:3: `RTSflags' undeclared (first use this function)
rts.c:3: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
rts.c:3: for each function it appears in.)

What momumentally obvious blunder have I just committed?  (I shouldn't
have to declare RTSflags, I thought, as it was already "stubbed"?)

Slan,
Alex.