From: Mesch, Tom <tme...@lab126.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:56 AM
Subject: Kindle Engineering. Kernel, Browser, Networking and Management. Is
your code impressive??
To: "quetzal...@gmail.com" <quetzal...@gmail.com>

I'm hoping you'll be willing to help me out on a search I'm doing for
engineering talent interested in working on current, past, and future
generations of the portable, hand-held Kindle.

I support 2 teams here.  One is the OS / Platform Group (the Kindle runs on
embedded Linux Kernel 2.6), and the other is the Browser Group (Webkit is
the engine that drives our rendering).

Although we'd like to find people with all of the above listed skills, **if
someone can seriously impress us in coding C or C++**, we'll find a spot for
them and we'd be **willing to teach** the other technologies.

We're interested in hiring the best talent available and would be
interested in hearing from talented engineers regardless of current locale.
If you want to move to sunny California, we'll be glad to offer relocation
assistance.

Unfortunately, there isn't the possibility of working remotely and you
would need the legal right to work in the US. In June, we may be able to
start processing visa's.

If you know anyone that may be qualified and interested in something like
this, feel free to contact me and or forward this on.

Thanks

--Tom Mesch
Lab 126  Part of the Amazon group of companies
Tom Mesch |  Talent Acquisition |
tmesch at lab126 dot com
Office: 408.792.6628
Google Voice: 408.827.8097