First a thanks for all the great work on Gnash, I've been following
development closely for the past year or two and have seen things come a
long way!

    I'd like to request two, hopefully small, features:

Window Placement - Gnash will already allow window width and height to
be specified from the command line, it would be extremely useful to also
be able to specify the coordinates where the window should be placed
(compare to the --geometry flag supported by mplayer)

Menu Hiding - Again, it would useful to be able to be able to hide the
menu bar via command line parameter.

    The result of these two features would allow Gnash to display a
Flash movie anywhere on screen, with any dimensions, with no window
decorations. One of the restrictions Adobe places on their Flash player
is where and how you can play the movies you create. This would allow
web-kiosk producers (for example) to be able to create content in Flash
and play it without breaking Adobe's license restrictions.

Best Regards

Steve Castellotti