On 08/12/09 02:14, stefasab wrote:

very minor changes I performed while reading the code (and I'm still
longing for a --format-patch command in bzr).

Talk to the bzr developers. :-) If you really want to send patches, we need to stay in sync more. We can use the rtmp branch for a shared repository. Otherwise your patches don't always match the files as they currently are. I'm trying to migrate more and more stuff from branches into trunk now, so it can go in the next release with Gnash. Gnash itself, won't have any RTMP or RTMPT support unless you want to help with the client side.

        - rob -