Hi Guys

Quick status update, I am at the point where the initial handshake seems to
be working now.  I am not getting a vaild response to the 'connect' packet
sent.  I do have a fallback position in that I have wrapped flvstreamer as a
gstreamer plugin and am able to play contend using rtmp through this
framework so I will be spending some time over the next day or so working
out what the differences are between gnash and flvstreamer at the packet
level.

Again, I must apologize if any of my questions in this thread have seemed a
bit naive, but I am new to both gnash and actionscript, so this is being a
challenging project for me!

Regards

Matt