On 09/29/09 16:51, Andrea Palmatè wrote:

after latest changes gnash cannot be compiled on Ubuntu (native not
cross-compiled)
i receive this error (in italian..)

make[2]: *** Nessuna regola per creare l'obiettivo
<<../libbase/libgnashbase.la>>, necessario a <<libgnashamf.la>>.

I can unfortunately finally reproduce this, and it's completely perverted what's going on. I think it's an Automake bug in how it handles dependencies. I manage to fix this by rearranging the Makefile some, without any other changes. Weird... I just checked in my fix (revno 11528), hopefully it'll work for you too.

        - rob -