On 09/12/11 05:44, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 03:58:36AM -0400, Brad wrote:

> Are you saying the master branch still doesnt' build ?

  It still didn't build as of a few days ago, cause I was trying to
build deb packages for our repository. I have two machines that run
oneiric, and up till now, I was only building gstreamer support. I also
tested this on Fedora using ffmpeg from git, which now also works.

 Part of the solution was in master but it wasn't complete, nor as far
as I can tell, tested. So I merged the patch in by hand (it was based on
the last release), adding the parts that were missing. Now it builds.

> The usual way to handle these cases is to file bugs.

  Fixing a bug also works, especially when one has a patch...

        - rob -