[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I guessed that since they are supported in kawaks, and some other emus,
then they must be playble. I didn`t know if gngeo supported the
encrypted roms.

I may be wrong, but I think kawaks support crypted rom. It also has
the ability to "save" a crypted rom as a decrypted one. Those rom
may work in gngeo.
For example, kof2002 is reported to work (the romrc driver is on
gngeoBrasil)

I`ll try to get it working :)

For your problem, it may be the CPU section that is wrong
can you send the output of a 'unzip -l' of your rom?

Archive:  rotd.zip
 Length     Date   Time    Name
--------    ----   ----    ----
 8388608  06-18-02 17:48   rotd_c2.rom
 8388608  06-18-02 17:48   rotd_c3.rom
 8388608  06-18-02 17:48   rotd_c4.rom
 8388608  06-18-02 17:48   rotd_c5.rom
 8388608  06-18-02 17:48   rotd_c6.rom
 8388608  06-18-02 17:48   rotd_c7.rom
 8388608  06-18-02 17:48   rotd_c8.rom
  131072  09-20-02 21:50   rotd_m1.rom
  131072  10-07-02 13:02   rotd_s1.rom
 4194304  09-24-02 00:00   rotd_v1.rom
 4194304  09-24-02 00:00   rotd_v2.rom
 4194304  09-24-02 00:00   rotd_v3.rom
 4194304  09-24-02 00:00   rotd_v4.rom
 8388608  06-18-02 17:48   rotd_c1.rom
 8388608  10-13-02 14:03   rotd_p1.rom
92536832                   15 files

Gngeo mailing list To unsubscribe : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

Anton Yurchenko<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digital Generation