[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I`ve ran this, game loads, but the graphics like text "Fight" or
something and background are missing or garbled, the fighters are ok,
and control is working.

It may be the CPU or GFX section that cause the problem. Hard to say.
Also, newer game seems to have different cpu bankswitch
algorithm, and it's not implemented currently...

Then I guess that is the CPU, becouse previously I was able to run the game, and in places were there are now no graphics they are there now, and also now theere are graphics where previously they were missing.

Is there a way to find out weather a rom is encrypted or not?

Well, all graphics looks like "colored snow". So I think your
version is a decrypted one.

will I do see some colored snow actually. I can provide you the rom if you`d need them

Gngeo mailing list To unsubscribe : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

Anton Yurchenko<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digital Generation