Hello, first I wish Peponas and all of you a happy new year! 2006!
wow, no flying cars.

I am interested in adding support for a VIDIX blitter and NeoGeo CD
emulation, maybe fixing other things that need fixing.

Misc features that I wanted for christmas but was too lazy to make:
toggle of sprite/ background/ text layers/ pcm/ z80 sound, external
coin indicators, hardware pause emulation, code cleanups, z80 program
decryption, saving decrypted gfx roms, coffee machine control,
automated telephone control(for calling hookers).....

I had this cool idea of merging neocd and gngeo until I had a good
look at the source. Not gonna happen any time soon. I'm simply not
that good of a coder to deal with all that, but I am beginning to
understand the video code a bit. Ahh the possibilities.

I've done stuff with SVGAlib and OpenGL before and some mplayer
hacking, now I'm -trying- to make a VIDIX port. Don't hold your breath
however, I'm sadly very unreliable and often put things off...

*warning: bug report*
Error handling on tiny (and very latent) mistakes in the romrc and
gngeorc is pretty bad. Savestates don't work / corrupt sound /
graphics on Ghost Pilots, Pulstar doesn't work for some odd reason.
Can't get Universe BIOS to work. SMA 68K protection is not done, maybe
take a clue from MAME source? It's very tedious, I know.

Aside from the above, gngeo rocks like no other neogeo emu. I haven't
used MAME for playing NeoGeo games for years. Everyone who was denied
the experience of playing these games is better off since gngeo was
written.

out.
Gngeo mailing list
To unsubscribe : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]