MonadLUG met on September 8, to plan a future path for the group.
 We had 7 members present.

 It was decided that we would continue the group with some modifications:

 1.  We will now meet bi-monthly on the second Monday of odd numbered months.
 2.  The group as a whole will take on a greater role assuming responsibility
for programming.
 3.  Marilyn Fletcher has volunteered to help contact potential speakers.
 4.  Charlie Farinella will act as coordinator for the time being.
 5.  Our next meeting will be November 14.

 All in all, it was a very positive meeting and we look forward to the future.

 --charlie