Ok I finally got access to my machine to assess the damage, I am running RH9,
Kernel 2.4.20-19.9 and Apache 2.0.40-21.3.

Here is the error message I recieved when trying to restard httpd:

Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd: [Tue Aug 19 17:27:50 2003] [error] VirtualHost _default_:443 --
mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported,
proceeding with undefined results
                                                           [  OK  ]

Im no to great at interpreting this stuff, but I made no changes to my system to
cause this error. I had been running stable for roughly 2 weeks with no problems
and then Apache started delivery 400's instead of serving up pages. Now I find
this... Any ideas?