Thanks, Ben. Work is occupying me day and night right now, so I haven't made a meeting in a while. This sounds like it was a good one!

Should we be posting these notes to the wiki, preserving for posterity our impressions of events? I can see a need to try to recall "some guy" showed "something about Plone" at some meeting in the last year, and wanting to search for the information.

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com