(1) As I discussed with Ted & BLU-crew earlier -- TUX magazine donated several boxes of Linspire Five-Oh boxed CDs and Linspire intro books with CDs to BLU at the end of LinuxWorld. [They'd been giving them out in their upstairs tutorial room all week, and had oodles left.] We won't be able to give them all away at meetings and installfests before Linspire up-revs -- at least one might hope they could uprev before I could empty that many boxes at a few a month -- so I'll be bringing several boxes of same up to Hoss Traders to share with GNH-LUG, where they can be booth-bait and/or taken back to meetings as door-prize loot. Share the wealth!

(2) There's recently been some buzz about putting GRUB on a DVD with multiple live CD ISOs, as an all-in-one demo. Neat idea. Instructions are in spanish, but the How-to screenshots are iirc english, pretty clear.

(3) Ubuntu 6.0[46] Flight 6 Live is a nice sample at this point.

(4) DSL on pocket/card CDs is sometimes popular.

--
Bill
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]