On Thu, 18 Oct 2007, mike ledoux wrote:

> > > Au contraire, please send messages to both me and the mailing list.
> >
> >   Au contraire contraire, please do not.  Abuse of "Reply All" causes
> > List Header Cancer!
>
> Here's a solution for both of you.  Use a mailer that supports
> Mail-Followups-To:, set it to do what you think the right thing is,
> and get what you want.

Replies like this are why it's so hard to get Linux outside the geek
set. That is not a fix to the problem. That is similar to having your
road full of potholes, and the selectmen reply with "Get a 4x4 truck."

The fix needs to be in the list, not the reader.

--
TARogue (Linux user number 234357)
 Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build bridges even