>> Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable
>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I1X6PM/
>> $500 RJ-45 patch cable
>>
>>   Be sure to read the reviews/comments.
>>
>> -- Ben

>I don't see what's so funny, this is a perfectly cromulent cable for
>embiggening your audio experience. ;)

And you certainly would not think it funny if suddenly a ten-linear-foot
set of orange VAX/VMS 4.7 manuals appeared in your living room along
with a very startled cat, just because some doofus hooked the cable
between his gigabit ethernet switch and his Canon Pixma 6700 color
printer, opening a singularity.

When *will* these guys learn to read the manuals first?

md

--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux International(R)

Board Member: Uniforum Association
Board Member Emeritus: USENIX Association (2000-2006)

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several
countries.
(R)Linux International is a registered trademark in the USA used
pursuant
   to a license from Linux Mark Institute, authorized licensor of Linus
   Torvalds, owner of the Linux trademark on a worldwide basis
(R)UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the USA and other
   countries.