Michael Pelletier wrote:
> The UPS hub in Nashua seems to be unusually bad, even for UPS.
>
> Check out the site http://www.unitedpackagesmashers.com/
>
> Here's a package of mine from last year:
>
> http://www.aidoann.com/photos/ups/070913-tornbox.jpg
>
> My HP Laserjet 2605dtn was a near miss, too, a couple of years ago -
>  the Styrofoam gave its life to save the printer.
>
> If there's any alternative to UPS shipping when I'm ordering
> online, I jump on it, even if it costs a bit more.
>
>       -Michael Pelletier.

I went with the other big shipper after all the broken stuff via
Uninterruptible  Power Supply and they  destroyed my package  going
from  Manchester to Orlando Florida. The pics on the web site look quite
familiar ;^(

-Alex

P.S. To add insult to injury they reclaimed the package for
"inspection". I'm taking bets on whether they will finish the computer
off on the 2 trips back and forth to the inspection site.