On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Greg Rundlett (freephile)
<g...@freephile.com> wrote:
> Just curious if there will be a meeting on Monday at SLUG?  If so, is there
> a topic or is it more of a round-table meeting?

  There's *always* a SLUG meeting.  Rob is like clockwork there.  For
something like ten plus years now, I think he's only canceled for very
severe weather or holiday collisions.

  Now, plans for topics are another question entirely.  Last I heard
(earlier this week), Rob didn't have anything planned.  So it will
prolly be an open format, or "What Rob thinks is interesting" if
nobody has something better.

  FYI, I'm pretty sure Rob doesn't read this list.

-- Ben