I've read that Android 2.2 is making its way to the original Motorola
Droid from Verizon.  I've also read that it doesn't support a few key
features that I was looking for and are reported to be present in the
"after market" builds.

I've done a bunch of searching of the 'net and can't find any clear
statements/reviews covering what is missing if I go "after market".  I
also can't find any information stating if I can return to the herd if
I find problems with the alternate path.

Is there anyone in this group that has personal experience with an
after market build of Froyo on the original Droid?  ...or does anyone
know of a site/link/post that I've missed that gives a more complete
picture of what life is like on the outside?

Thanks!
Ty

--
Tyson D Sawyer

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent
of many bad measures.   - Daniel Webster