I don't know of any local repair shops but there's a guy in Bow who knows all about them and can advise.
Email him.
He also can sell discounted new/returned computers under certain circumstances.
If you go this route, check the price he offers against the web site.
He quotes a huge discount but sometimes the web site has a discount, too, and the web site is only $200 or so over his price.
d...@syntegratech.com

D. Mark Read
President SyntegraTech Inc. 722 Route 3A Suite #1 Bow, New Hampshire 03304 TEL - (603) 225-4008 FAX - (603) 225-4908 www.syntegratech.com