On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Bruce Dawson <j...@codemeta.com> wrote:
> The great part is that some users actually noticed that something got fixed!

  Even better, someone reported the problem!  My thanks to the problem-reporter.

> Ben: I presume all you had to do was to restart the MTA? (Postfix, sendmail,
> which ever...)

  Sendmail was actually still running.  Sendmail uses syslog for
logging, so a full log partition is not Sendmail's problem.  Mailman,
on the other hand, writes its own logs, and presumably aborted when it
couldn't.  All I had to do was restart Mailman -- after deleting 800
MB or so of Apache logs.

-- Ben