Gallery has been a mess for a number of years.  I gave up and started using
smugmug a few months ago.  Unlimited storage, good security, good
recommendations from friends whose opinion I trust on the matter.   I think I
have a referral code that gets you 20% off if you want.  There's also a 14 day
free trial to give it a try.

-Mark