Tyson Sawyer <ty...@j3.org> writes:
> I've seen a good number of systems with plenty of memory and CPU.
> However, they don't have a keyboard/monitor and updates or normally a
> significant PITA and crashes/visible bugs are unacceptable.  ...so
> don't write crummy code. ;-)

I've written plenty of needs-to-run-for-weeks-by-itself software running
in a headless environment. And all my code is always reasonably
efficient, then evaluated, and then parts that aren't efficient enough
are rewritten. (Premature optimization is the root of all evil.)

I guess I can put "embedded" on my resume now...