Hey!  If we're getting the boot and going to do a migration, now might
be the time to recommend a Mailman update.  I've heard that Mailman 3.0
is a vast improvement (https://lwn.net/Articles/638090/); given that not
five minutes ago it was suggested to me that the GNHLUG subscription
page looks in need of a bit of updating, perhaps that's something that
could be part of the migration?

And, while I'm graciously tossing work Ben's way:

* If there's anything I can do to help out, please lemme know, and

* I'd be more than happy to kick in $50 or something to help pay for a
virtual.  Just lemme know who to cut the check out to.

-Ken