Hi,

Received this on my answering machine.  I do not know what type of scam this
is, but I called
the number using Skype and got what sounded like an East Indian voice who asked
for my "case number" and when I told them I did not have a case number, they
asked for my address
and zip code so they could tell me what they had been calling for.

md