That's a nice `April Fools' title, anyway.

Actually, I did that, though the real `HHOS' bit is that
I actually did it accidentally....

I've recently started using GNU Robots to introduce my son to programming,
and ran into some annoying bugs. Mostly I just wanted to fix the way
the way it displayed (or rather didn't display) the results of expressions
entered interactively. Have ended up doing a fairly deep dive, shaving
a yak or two....

And as a result of switching it over to use guile's built-in REPL
in the process, it's now possible to enter ",language ecmascript"
and switch the input language over to ECMAscript (same thing as JavaScript...).

If you're interested in ay of this, you can find my fork
of the upstream git repository here:

        https://cgit.hackerposse.com/gnurobots.git/log/

--
Connect with me on GNU social network: <https://status.hackerposse.com/rozzin>
Not on the network? Ask me for an invitation to the nhcrossing.com social hub!