More people mining does not push price down as the difficulty adjusts
(about every 2 weeks) automatically to keep the average rate of discovery
of a block at 10 minutes.

Also, GPU mining of bitcoin has not really  been possible for a couple of
years.

You need custom ASICS. Cloud mining can be done  the cloud provider needs
hardware designed to mine bitcoin...
Not just a really fast computer.