I plan on bringing my usual hot dogs, cut red onions, and a cooler full of ice. Does Hannaford have ice?

On 07/21/2017 05:51 PM, j...@trillian.mit.edu wrote:
Looks like the BBQ day was chosen for good weather (or someone has  a
good  friend among the weather gods).  It's supposed to get up to 90F
tomorrow, though, so bringing lots of drinkables is a good idea.   Do
we  have  people planning to bring the usual bags of ice?  Maybe I'll
set out several plastic bins for extra coolers, just in case.

Shelley's making a batch of German-style potato salad right now ...

Jerry Feldman wrote:
| Boston Linux and Unix Annual Summer BBQ XXIII
| When:  Saturday, July 22, 2017 from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
| Where:  John and Shelley Chambers' home
| 33 Cedarwood Avenue, Waltham, MA.
| BYOF - Bring Your Own Food and drinks
|
| Boston Linux & Unix is holding its twenty-third annual summer BBQ on
| Saturday, July 22, beginning at 1:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
| Guests are encouraged to bring along something for the grill and the
| snack table. We're holding the barbecue at the same location as the past
| few years, John and Shelley Chambers' home at 33 Cedarwood Avenue,
| Waltham,MA.
|
| Please refer to the BLU website for further details and directions.
|
| http://blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2017-bbq23
| Long range weather forecast calls for low to mid-80s and dry.

(Close, except slightly warmer than that.)

--
    _,
   | |  <j...@trillian.mit.edu>
   ' `