The Linux User Group Network of Underwriting Teammembers?

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com

On Jan 13, 2006, at 10:29 AM, Ben Scott wrote:

On 1/13/06, Ted Roche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Assuming, of course, folks from the group would be interested in
manning a booth. I'll be glad to work one day...

  I'll be glad to help, if I can (don't know my schedule yet).  If
GNHLUG doesn't have the resources / whatever to do it on our own, we
might suggest teaming up with BLU and/or other LUGs to push LUGs in
general.  (Hey, we could call it "LUG Nuts"!  Er, sorry.)

-- Ben