On 5/2/06, Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Organizational/UsenixBooth2006

Do I need to do anything to "register" or whatever?

 I've taken my name off the list, because I have yet to receive any
instruction on how to register, where to go, what to do, what to
bring, etc.

 In particular, I'm out if I have to pay for conference admission.
I'm happy to stand at a booth for GNHLUG, but I'm not paying hundreds
or thousands of dollars to do so.  :)  I'll even promise not to leave
the booth (except for bio breaks) if that's want the conference wants.

-- Ben