I think you'd be doing a service if you could forward posings like this to [EMAIL PROTECTED] It's too bad folks seem to have trouble figuring that out for themselves. Otoh, when it doubt, delete it. You don't get paid enough volunteer pay to struggle with this kind of thing.

Christine had contacted me directly, and I suggested she post to the Jobs listing.