Adding the -org list, since this transcends technical stuff.

On 8/20/06, Bruce Dawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It expires on 10 Sept. Do "we" want to move it to a different registrar?

 Almost certainly.

If we do want to move it, who to?

 FWIW, I've used DomainMonger for the past few years with no
complaints.  $17/year with discounts for multiple years.  OMMV (Our
Mileage May Vary).

If we don't want to move it, who wants to pay for it ($35/yr)?

 Even if we do move it, who wants to pay for it?    I'm willing to
chip in, but should we pass a hat at the meetings or something like
that?