On 9/8/06, Ted Roche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I can't believe he'd pass up on an opportunity to hang out at the
fairgrounds and sleep on the dusty earth, but, oh, well.

 Wet.  Wet, muddy earth.

We've got about a month to figure out what we need to get together.

 Geez.  Is it that close already?  Yah, I guess it is.

 Time flies like an arrow.

I thought I'd get the thread going.

 I've somehow become the one who coordinates this event, though a
process I no longer remember.  Since our esteemed crazy canine will be
absent, I will contact the Hosstraders people and get the usual
tickets, etc.

 For our regular "show", I can bring everything needed: CDs, burners, PC, etc.

 I don't know if we want to do anything with the wireless setup again
this year.  Anyone have thoughts on that?

-- Ben