Bill McGonigle wrote:

> On Aug 29, 2006, at 18:09, Ted Roche wrote:
>
>> http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Organizational/ProposedByLaws2006
>

> Looks good; what's the theory behind condensing the vice-chair and
> secretary? Most NPO's have 4 officers and it seems more woodbadgy to
> spread the duties.

That may have been at my suggestion many months ago. Just seems better
to have fewer people who don't do things.

The more people, the more communications there needs to be. Corollary:
communications take time. And sometime lots of time when people aren't
focused on the same thing.

I wish I was able to make it to that summit - I wonder how the woodbadge
training handles that.

--Bruce