On 9/12/06, Jim Kuzdrall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I was going to add the announcement for MerriLUG for Heather, but I
was waiting for more information from the speaker to get an informative
and enticing title.

 I'm of the opinion that it's better to get something up now and
refine it later.  This also defends against stuff falling through the
cracks.  Just this past weekend, I suddenly realized (or rather, my
PDA reminded me) that there was a SLUG meeting Monday.  I had meant to
send out an announcement weeks prior, but then shit happened at work,
and I totally forgot about it.  :-(  That was email, not the website,
but same principle applies.

   A good plan for MerriLUG would be for Heather to forward an initial
speaker-subject line to you, Ben, as soon as she knows them.  Then do
not be too surprised if I edit it a few weeks before the event, as I
get more details.

 Encouraged.  The website is intended to be improved continuously.

-- Ben