Hi,

I went over to Showtime Computers yesterday and spent some time with
Fred Ramos, the owner.

Via the web I showed him MythTV, Plutohome and AsteriskNOW, and he said
that he was very interested in putting together some of these systems
and selling them from his store.  He has some re-cycled Compact systems
that might make good "satellite" systems, and some new thin client boxes
that would also make some good "settop" boxes.  We might be able to work
a deal with him on bulk purchase of boards for our group.

I told him that I was trying to set up an install fest through NHTI, and
he asked to be kept abreast of that.

I have a call into Sterling Hough of NHTI as a follow-up to the call of
last Thursday.

md