From: William French <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Maddog Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Sterling Hough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Harold Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: HD-5500 card
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:30:04 -0500

Maddog,

In looking at the HD-5500 card (pchdtv.com) I have decided that I want
one.
Sterling is talking like he might get into the game too.

I was wondering if anyone was planning to be a central point for
ordering to get up to the quan. 5 discount.

Unfortunately, the purchasing system here at NHTI (State of NH) is not
set up to allow quick orders for over $100,
so we can't do it through the school.

At the moment, I don't have a spare system to devote to Linux / mythTV,
but where there is a will, there is away.

My thinking was that if I got one ordered ASAP, It could be here for
March 3, as we don't have atuner card for the system that Matt is going
to find for us, and I could loan mine to the school short term, since I
don't have a Linux box yet.

Do you know if these cards are locally available at places like Best Buy
and Circuit City?

Thanks,

Bill French