Hi,

I told him that we would take one table at the event, just to keep
continuity and to see what the event was about.  I can commit to being
there both days, but I recognize that Saturday is "Derby day" and so I
do not expect anyone else to participate.

In the past the Hosstraders has basically charged us $35 for our space,
and I often squeezed three or more tables into that (at $13. per table).

Since this is the first Deerfield, I did not want to shell out $100. or
more, particularly since they are not contributing to the Shriners, etc.
but I am willing to pay $56.

Ben, if you are willing to bring the "CD-machine" that would be great.
Otherwise I will just bring a small system to show off Linux.  We could
also give out pre-packaged Fedora CD's if Red Hat would like to
contribute them.

If anyone else would like to try out this new event, please let me know.

md