On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Cole Tuininga <co...@code-energy.com> wrote:
> Hey folks - one of the zones that I have managed with my account at Dyn
> is "nhlug.org".

  We might want to keep "nhlug.org" just because it's an obvious and easy name.

  The domain appears to be delegated to Bill McG's servers.  This is
prolly leftover from when the server spent a month dead a couple years
back.  If we do keep the domain, we should change the delegation at
the registrar to point to liberty.gnhlug.org and the DynDNS slaves.

$ dig -4 +noall +ans +auth +add nhlug.org. ANY @a0.org.afilias-nst.info.
nhlug.org.              86400   IN      NS      ns2.bfccomputing.com.
nhlug.org.              86400   IN      NS      ns1.bfccomputing.com.
nhlug.org.              86400   IN      NS      ns3.bfccomputing.com.
$

-- Ben