Since the cat is apparently out of the bag...

  We -- me and a couple other guys who have had close contact with the
MV operations team -- were notified slightly earlier of MV's
unfortunate, impending demise.

  GNHLUG's Internet server, liberty.gnhlug.org, lives at MV.  (For
free, for many years.  Thanks, MV!  I wish it wasn't for one of the
last times.)  Our web site and mailing lists are hosted on liberty.
DNS also originates there, although we have secondaries at DynDNS
(kindly donated by Cole Tuininga -- thanks, Cole!).

  Mark Mallet at MV put me in touch with someone at G4, who has
indicated they may be open to an arrangement similar to what we had
with
MV.  I'm working out final details concurrently.

  If that falls through for whatever reason, we have other options.
If nothing else, there are lots of GNHLUGers with good Internet
connections we can probabbly dupe ^W kindly ask to host our box for a
little while.  ;-)

-- Ben