Benjamin Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Bayard Coolidge USG ZKO3-3/S20 wrote:
> > "The developer of Linux thumbs his nose at Hollywood and the companies
> > that are suing to keep DVD under wraps."
>
>   Linus said, "I watch DVDs on Linux myself."

Uh, How?  I didn't think it was possible yet.

+C

--
Have you signed up to be a bone marrow doner?  All it takes is a simple
blood test, and it can save a life.  <http://www.marrow.org>

Cory Kempf           Macintosh / Unix Consulting & Software Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/>