On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Jerry Eckert wrote:
> However, I don't know of a way to have PM manipulate the partition table
> without formatting the partition.

  Simply choose "Unformatted" when you create the partition table.

  Alternatively, download PTEDIT.EXE from their FTP server.  It is a free
download for anyone, and contains a good partition table editor.  DOS or
Windoze versions only, unfortunately, but there is always OpenDOS and FreeDOS.

  You can also use "advanced mode" in Linux fdisk, which lets you directly
edit the partition table data.  I think that is immune to the bugs in the
regular EPBR code.

--
Ben Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]