I have to questions...
    Would anyone know why while composing a new message and adding
addresses from the addressbook netscape closes?
And one other more inportant question...
    I tried configuring apache to start automatically and seemed to have
messed something up. I ran the following as su
# ln -s /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl /etc/rc.d/rc3.d/S81apache
it seem to execute fine but no dice on startup.

I guess I have 3 questions...
    I created a symlink in my htdocs folder to a folder in my home
directory. The link works at a prompt and in gmc but not in a URL in
netscape. Any ideas????

Thanks,
Ray